Machine integration including mechanical, optical, software, laser, electronics, paper transport, pneumatics. To be carried out according to a work plan reporting to a Team Leader. Some operating and safety procedures carried out at sub-contractor’s site.
Collection and recording of malfunctions in a dedicated system.
Training and instruction of new employees and sub-contractors in integration.
Long work hours in morning/evening shifts and on Fridays (until sundown)
Specialization in one or more of the following areas: lasers, software, electronics or paper transport
- Ability to support subcontractor manufacturing, customer support in Israel.
- Ability to understand and integrate the systems in the machine – electronics, optics, software and mechanics
- Ability to analyze system failures
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Service-oriented – ability to work with a client in the field or remotely
- Engineer or Practical Engineer with a degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- 2-4 years of experience with cross-functional systems, preference for candidates from similar companies such as Orbotech, Applied Materials, HP
- Wide knowledge and current experience in systems that integrate electrical, electronic, control and mechanical components
- Good level of technical English
Relevant candidates should apply by sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.org