- Technical leader of a multi- discipline development project ·
- Management of subcontractors.
- Analysis of customer requirements, specification definition and feasibility study
- Integration of machine sub-systems – coordination between mechanics, electronics, software and materials.
- Writing and implementation of algorithms, troubleshooting and optimization of parameters.
- Analysis of system performance – investigation of product quality issues, defining tests and analyzing the results.
- Application of standards (eg – safety standards, regulations, etc.)
- Lead system testing
- Lead and set up production acceptance testing
- Train and mentor project leaders to ensure correct procedures and system development
Engineering (Mechanical / Electronics / System) degree
Background / Experience
- At least 3 years of similar experience in system engineering at a multi-disciplinary company.
- Management skills
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org