- Receive customer issues, record, log and follow up for team resolution
- Track all customer issues in the CRM with ongoing updates
- Update customers / partners on cases, delivery, shipment, status.
- Generate regular CRM reports, data and analysis
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly service reports
- Manage and follow the global services team parts ordering and delivery
- Control the global team tools locations and delivery to the required implementation sites
- Coordinate the global machine installations, PM’s, time, parts
- Coordinate the global training preparations and infrastructure
- Track service contract renewal and customer notification
- Track customer consumables consumption, stock, and notify customer of minimum level
- Support the technical documentation and knowledge sharing processes
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years related experience in an international technical support organization
- Intermediate level knowledge of operating systems software and applications
- Experience and demonstrated presentation skills
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Experience with CRM tracking software.
- Good organizational skills.
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated writing/correspondence and customer communication skills (English)
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and analysis.
Relevant candidates should apply by sending CV to: email@example.com