R&D Integration Engineer
- Integrate multidisciplinary systems including mechanical, software,
electronics, pneumatics, and fluid systems.
- Hands-on work with electromechanical assemblies.
- Calibrate delicate systems
- Test electronic, laser, electrical, and mechanical systems for specification accordance
- Support with the development and improvement of R&D systems.
- At least two years’ practical experience with multidisciplinary assembly systems
- Ability to read and understand mechanical engineering and assembly drawings
- Ability to analyse malfunctions and identify the source
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- High level English.
- Shift work
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Work in a highly professional team and be a significant partner toward the successful development process of a revolutionary digital cutting & creasing machine.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering certificate (mandatory)
- Bachelor degree in engineering (advantage)
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org