Purchasing specialist – Mechanics
Highcon, a high-tech digital finishing company, is looking for a Purchasing specialist – Mechanics.
Work with Priority system: inputting orders, follow-up through to order completion. Ongoing relationships with suppliers, including meetings outside the company. Cost reduction, sourcing new suppliers, receiving quotations and managing negotiations.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Purchasing – mandatory.
- Proven experience in a manufacturing company.
- Familiarity with mechanical suppliers in Israel and overseas – mandatory.
- Experience in managing different types and scales of negotiations, with well-developed commercial abilities.
- General purchasing experience: familiarity with procurement of products and services necessary for ongoing company operations: consultation and support, overseas travel, office furniture and equipment, IT and computer equipment, office maintenance, electronic test equipment, engineering software, courses and training, hosting for professional conferences, etc.
- MRP analysis
- Experience with Priority system, an advantage.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and statistics.
- Good written and verbal skills in English and Hebrew.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com