EMEA Field Support Engineer – Brussels
- Highcon is looking for a product expert to take responsibility for installing, training and supporting customer sites.
Installation & training
- Perform site preparation and installation
- Provide customer operator training
- Assist customers in product application support
- Support Highcon customer for regular maintenance issues
- Maintain machine periodic maintenance as defined by Service organization
- Monitor customer products and provide regular reports and feedback to company headquarters
- Ensure customer satisfaction through service excellence
- Maintain and follow up customer service requests using CRM system (SalesForce.com)
- Demonstrate understanding of customer infrastructure, processes, and key customer contacts.
- Escalate and manage customer issues in a professional manner to Service department
- Prioritize workload with minimal supervision
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years related experience in a customer support position in a service or end user support environment
- Intermediate level knowledge of operating systems software and applications
- Experience and demonstrated presentation skills
- Prepared to travel extensively.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Customer oriented with understanding of global customer management
- Working outside normal business hours with customer installed base
- Demonstrated writing/correspondence and customer communication skills
- Ability to apply intermediate product subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of product, technical and application issues.
- Acts as an informed team member providing collection of information and analysis.
- Must have strong experience with onsite customer support of digital printing or similar industrial products
Relevant candidates should apply by sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.org