Director Of Sales Capital Equipment and Technology
Great Opportunity for a Director of Sales in the Industrial / capital equipment sector, in a fast paced innovative technology company! With a strong track record of triple digit growth, we are the world’s leading provider of advanced capital equipment and solutions for the Printing and Packaging finishing industry. We are seeking a Director of Sales to lead a strong team of professionals.
The Director of Sales will lead our business in the region, and develop strategic relationships with customers to meet the company’s goals. The person assuming this role will lead a group of highly experienced sales executives to identify opportunities to expand and develop existing relationships as well as new opportunities within the market. Relevant candidates for this position need to demonstrate experience in capital equipment business creating, meeting or exceeding aggressive targets. The Director of Sales – will assume ownership on business targets and will be required to understand and lead complex processes working with customers adopting new technology.
Our company is still a startup, but we have presence world-wide and customers representing large spectrum of company sizes and fields of operation.
- Manage all aspects of sales at the territory (direct and indirect sales), including managing a team of 7.
- Develop and execute the territory sales strategy with focus on delivering new business
- Hands on involvement in key deals and customers.
- Develop business opportunities and operational strategies to maximize growth and profitability, expand market penetration and accomplish set missions.
- Develop and manage the annual sales forecasts and profitability targets & metrics.
- Define Distributors Sales Targets.
- Direct and participate in the business planning process for future development and growth of the business and periodically presents such plans for general review and approval.
- Prepare and present budgets for approval.
- Conduct regular meetings on performance as it relates to sales from distributors and Direct sales.
- Evangelize our company’s technology and serve as an opinion leader taking into account trends and the competitive landscape.
- Develop with the management team strategies for all Industrial products, including product configuration, method to market, marketing programs and pricing.
- Manage and operate sales force.com (SFDC) and the supported applications.
- Provide leadership and set standards for performance in all areas of the business and periodically review reports on department performance and key business indicators.
- Provide direction and leadership in the development and communication of goals and policies.
- Provide Direction and leadership for Lead Management.
- Travel with field personnel including Territory Managers, National Account Managers to train, promote the company and its sales/ programs and new products and foster good distributor/customer relationships.
- Plan and Facilitate the Annual/Semi Annual Distributor Meeting.
Education and/or Experience
- Engineering degree or a Bachelor’s degree (BA) or equivalent;
- Five to ten years’ experience in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sold equipment between $20M – $70M per year
- Team oriented
- Excellent negotiation and decision-making skills
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org