Day-to-day work contains new modules examinations and system improvements, their integration complexity assessment to existing / new system, and their potential effect on overall system performance.
The scope includes working in close collaboration with various RnD disciplines and conducting complicated experiments on dedicated simulators and tools up to the successful module release.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deep understanding of system architecture and application
- Early involvement in development phases to optimize the suggested design alternatives
- Close collaboration with R&D disciplines such as System Eng. , Physics, Electronics, SW Eng. etc.
- Perform detailed risk assessment from module to system-level and assess the impact on system performance and integrity
- Define and execute an experiments plan both simulative and on the tool for design validation and risk retirement
- Perform advance results analysis and concluding module performance and gaps to address
- Approve final design and specs to be “field ready”.
- Provide recommendations for performance specs and promote corrective actions for future designs.
- Follow and support module performance and its system impact after its release.
- Develop validation infrastructure for modules and system performance evaluation.
- Travel to customer sites for new designs implementation and for complex system issues troubleshooting
- B.SC in Electrical Eng, Mechanical Eng. or any related technical degree
- System analytical capabilities
- Methodic & Quick learner
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work and lead complex tasks independently
- Working in Multidisciplinary systems environment - Major advantage
- Close collaboration with R&D disciplines such as System Eng. , """""Physics """""" -- to Technology Electronics, SW Eng. etc.