Highcon is looking for a Service Operations Coordinator to support the Global service team, providing end-to-end operational support and processes control.
- Serve as Focal point for the Company customers and the Global service team for service-related activities and escalations.
- Responsibility for Order fulfillment including follow up and cross-company coordination:
- Customer-facing Service Operation from Quotation to Order fulfillment up to shipment
- Global Service support from Parts requested under Service case up to shipment and case
3.Support Service Activities Orders: Periodic Maintenance / FCO from plan to delivery.
- Backlog management: Follow-up on customer and Service Engineer schedules and work internally to coordinate deliveries accordingly.
- Responsibility for Service Contracts renewals / Service contract Orders from quote to fulfillment and follow up for invoicing.
- Support the Customer On-Boarding process and Customer Success-related activities.
- Services Data management in ERP (Priority) as well as in CRM (Salesforce) Monitor High-level process, make sure process is followed by the Service team according to guidelines. Support process on other IT Tools supporting the Global Service and customers.
- Work with Planning on Spare Parts list update, Follow-up on maintaining stock level of service parts in the regional hubs.
- Degree in Economics, Industrial Engineering, similar- must
- 2-3 years’ experience in Service Operations / Sales Operations in a global multi-disciplinary company
- Experience in ERP- a must (ERP Priority – an advantage)
- High customer Service orientation
- High analytical skills and appreciation of data integrity
- Ability to produce results under pressure in dynamic environment while maintaining quality support.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English - must
- Excellent social skills
- Ability to work in flexible time zones at times (America, Asia)