ABOUT THE ROLE:
As R&D senior system engineer, you'll be the technical focal point for system aspects of new
developments and improvements plan including requirements, design, integration, verification and
move to production. In addition, you will be part of the Program & System team and be leading the definition,
development, execution and planning of subsystems development for digital cutting and creasing machines.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
· Translate marketing needs into technical requirements. Define and maintain the technical specification of new developments and improvements.
· Proactively ensure the highest levels of system functionality and performance
· Identify and mitigate the project risks.
· Planning and execution of projects work plan and WBS, driving a multidisciplinary matrix workgroups
from the requirements level, through the design phases and until a successful field implementation.
· Accountable for projects PLC execution (definition, development, validation, implementation, support and ramp up) on time and within spec.
· Bachelor of Science (B.Sc .) in an Engineering Degree
· Minimum 5 years of experience in system engineering of multidisciplinary products – must, Capital equipment – preferred, team leading – preferred
· Experience in leading technical multidisciplinary matrix team development
· Proven experience in defining and managing the functional and non-functional requirements for system components
· Deep understanding of technology, from low-level chip design to a full system
· Impeccable attention to details
· Excellent social skills – ability to drive team performance without authority
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, mastery in English