ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an R&D Project manager, you will be part of the Program & System team.
You'll be leading the definition, planning, development and execution of digital cutting and creasing machine. in addition, you'll be the technical the focal point for system aspects of new developments and improvements
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Planning and execution of program work plan and WBS, driving a multidisciplinary matrix (PMT) from the requirements level, through the design phases and until a successful field implementation.
- Responsible for budget and program resources estimation and management.
- Accountable for program PLC execution (definition, development, validation, implementation, support, and ramp-up) on time and within spec.
- Translate marketing needs into technical requirements. Define and maintain the technical specification of new developments and improvements.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of system functionality and performance.
- Project management – requirement compliance matrix, KPI’s, deliveries, budget, and timeline.
- Managing and presenting a project dashboard.
- Identify and mitigate project risks.
- Active part in operational negotiations with suppliers to meet the project
- objectives. Definition, execution, and control of SOWs with third parties.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc .) in an Engineering Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management and system engineering of multidisciplinary products – must, Capital equipment – preferred
- Experience in leading PMT teams, managing budget, priorities and resources.
- Proven experience in defining and managing the functional and non-functional requirements for system components
- Deep understanding of technology, from low-level chip design to a full system.
- Impeccable attention to details
- Excellent social skills – ability to drive team performance without authority.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, mastery of English.