?We are looking for a Product Owner to join the System Engineering team. He/She will be responsible for designing product features and guiding R&D teams through development on Agile SCRUM methodology.
He/She will work closely with the Product Manager to understand
customer requirements and design future capabilities to meet them.
- Perform technical and tasks analysis of project objectives, gathering and definition of project requirements, system and sub-system level
- Work with development team members on defining the user story details
- Work with R&D teams on iteration planning and tracking
- Creating mockups, including working with UX on design.
- Provide high-quality documentation, conduct training and demos of developed functionality
- Accept/Reject completed user stories
- Describe what the system, processes, or service must do to fulfill the business requirements
- Encourage innovation and ongoing process improvements
- Foster excellent relationships between engineering and the product team
- Responsible for definition and execution of system-level feasibility and validation tests
- Problem-solving and leading escalations from customers and within the organization
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent - must
- At least 5 years of experience as a system engineer or product owner with software organizations – must, capital equipment – preferred
- Domain knowledge in at least some of the following – desktop app, machinery apps - must
- Ability to identify and document solutions to business problems
- Technical background and attitude, hands-on mentality
- Excellent social skills – ability to drive team performance without authority
- Experienced working in an agile environment - must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, mastery in English - must