Highcon is looking for a motivated and talented R&D PMO in a full-time position for the Planning & Control department.
In this role, you will work with R&D group managers and other functions in the organization to plan and control the program of
Highcon’s next-generation platform.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Assume overall responsibility for all project planning and control aspects to ensure successful execution and completion of projects.
· Create and update projects work plan in MS-Project
· Plan required resources (funds, people, lab resources, space, etc.)
· Continuously evaluate projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
· Overall project risk management: identify risks, raise flags and drive required decisions to mitigate them
· Facilitate decision-making processes required for the program's progress
· Build the needed infrastructure and processes for tracking and control
· Build, maintain and communicate project dashboard and issue a quarterly update
· B.Sc in Industrial Engineering – Must
· 2-5 years + experience as a project manager – Must
· Experience in the development of multidisciplinary products –advantage
· MS Project knowledge – Advantage
· Strong ability to give attention to details and manage multiple tasks
· English-excellent written and oral communication skills