This position is responsible for managing our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system, a platform that facilitates and tracks product development from concept through production. This position supports all PLM users, conducts ongoing training, and helps facilitate PLM tasks across functional departments. This position requires both a tactical approach to the PLM system and process applications, as well as strategic insight to integrate people and processes to evolve and enhance the user experience and its role in the product lifecycle. This person will collaborate across all teams to ensure a seamless exchange and management of product data and the overall user experience.
· Align the project scope with the company business and strategic goals
· Manage the project from pre-sale to sign-off and delivery
· Manage customer requirements, expectations, changes in project scope, and risks
· Construct detailed process and work plans, achieve milestones, and track progress
· Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project
· Communicate the project status and results across key stakeholders
· 7-10 years plus experience in project management life cycle
· Manage multiple long-term projects with broad scope, ambiguity, and high degree of difficulty
· Ability to organize, prioritize and manage projects, tasks and time to meet delivery scope, dates and budget
· Ability to maintain strong attention to details in high-pressure situations
· Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally to customers, vendors, management, and peers.
· Creative, Proactive, Can-do attitude
· Process oriented skills, Multi-tasking, Self-managed
· Excellent team player
A Culture of Belonging
We want to let you know that Highcon is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, engagement activities and services to support all our people.