We are looking for a .net C# developer to join our growing software group.
You’ll have the chance to work in a multidisciplinary environment. To be part of a team which is responsible for developing the Highcon machines, applications and engines.
Our complex industrial machines including very complex subsystems like Laser systems, polymer 3D writing, and real-time integration with hardware motors and sensors.
Our machines are connected to the Cloud and we develop BI and web applications to support and analyze our products.
- Join a team to develop the next generation of Highcon products.
- Involve and influence all stages of our agile-oriented development process: design, implementation, code review, and delivery.
- End-to-end development using cutting edge technologies
- Perform debugging and troubleshooting of existing code base.
- Develop real industrial machinery real-time process, hardware control, monitor sensors
- Bachelor's/Master degree in Computing Science or SW Engineering
- At least 4 years of experience in C# development
- Deep understanding of Object-oriented design principles
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging skills
- Strong SW architecture design capabilities
- Experience with .net core
- Experience with Entity Framework , MS SQL
- Experience with Docker containers - PLUS
- Experience with WPF/ WCF - PLUS
- Experience with Angular - PLUS
- Experience with micro-services architecture -PLUS