Highcon is looking for an experienced engineer to lead NPI projects both from technical and management aspects.
The NPI engineer will be part of the Engineering department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building and managing Product/Production file: BOM, Product documentation, jigs/tools/Fixtures design, DFX's,
- Be the operation technical focal point and collaborate cross-functionally with R&D, engineering, supply chain, quality.
- Technical managing and control Turn- Key/Suppliers, local and overseas throughout the project lifecycle and post-release.
- Responsible for conducting and implementing product changes (ECO, FCO, waivers & deviations) and configuration control
- Manage and execute FAIs at subcontractors’ sites.
- Validation of manufacturing process to meet targets, production output, and quality standards
- Define all the documentation needed in order to manufacture the products correctly (Test procedure, Assembly instruction, etc.).
- Support operation engineering processes such as EOL, FMEA, root causes analysis, continuous improvement, Audits.
- Support on-going production processes and equipment, train subcontractors & production
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering,
- 5+ years of proven experience as an NPI engineer or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Experience in building production files and leading engineering changes.
- Experience in mechanical design and electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
- Experience with SolidWorks and EPDM (SolidWorks PDM).
- Self-motivated, self-maintained, independent and problem solving oriented
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with an ability to build relationships and work across multi-functional organizations.