We are looking for a motion and control
Highcon develops a cutting-edge machine for the ever-growing packaging industry. We are looking for a motion and control engineer to be a part of a group responsible for all motion and control aspects of the company’s line of products.
- Develop features for current and future products as well as test jigs for R&D team
- Working with various servo systems and industrial control equipment
- Implement machine logic according system requirements
- System testing and performance optimization
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in PLC programming (Ladder, Block Diagram, Structured Text).
- Experience with servo systems: tuning, programming, commissioning
- Knowledge in industrial communication protocols.
- Team player, self-learning and self-managed capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with Siemens PLC
- Experience with printing industry