Highcon Systems LTD is seeking a creative and highly motivated Mechanical engineer, for R&D mechanics team, to research, design, subsystems and mechanisms for a digital cutting and creasing machine.
- Ownership from concept to engineering release, including design, development, testing, and field validation of new and existing products, to meet program deliveries.
- Perform classical engineering analysis on designs, conduct engineering stress analysis, fatigue, vibration analysis using both conventional engineering tools and computer simulation software.
- Produce detail engineering and assembly drawings for manufacturing, define and perform lab tests for verification and conformance of design outputs to meet the design inputs.
- Prepare test plans and perform lab tests for verification and conformance of design, outputs to meet the design inputs.
- Generate and review design documentation, procedures, reports, and other documentation associated with the mechanical design.
- Customer support, problem-solving, root cause analysis, and understanding of system-level failure modes.
- Work with other functions to understand and align on product requirements, development needs, and translates them into working engineering specifications.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience - a minimum of 3 years.
Knowledge and skills
- CAD experience with a working knowledge of PLM – must.
- A high degree of creativity, with an analytical mindset, engineering, and communication skills – must.
- Team player, hands-on individual with problem-solving skills – must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, mastery in
- English – must.
- Completed at least one design cycle of multi-disciplinary subsystems from requirements to implementation.
- Experience in paper handling systems - an advantage
- Experience in motion systems and control - an advantage