Highcon Marketing Manager is a hands-on marketing position, for an engaged marketeer wanting to do marketing, not simply manage people doing marketing. Highcon sells capital equipment and our marketing is at least as much about physical, offline marketing as it is about digital/online marketing.
While you will be an active participant in the continued evolution of Highcon’s marketing strategy, your primary job will be centered around making sure the company's message is getting to the right people. In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading and executing marketing activities encompassing:
- Communication, Press Relations, Social Media
- Content marketing
- Sales Support
- Lead generation and nurturing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Automation
- Account-based marketing
- Highcon website
- Planning of Highcon’s participation in events of all kinds – own events, third party events etc.
- Highcon Marketing interface with Customers
- Highcon Marketing interface with Highcon Sales and Agents/Channel Partners
Highcon’s Marcom Manager will report to the Marketing Manager
- 7+ years of broad-faceted marketing experience in capital equipment technology companies, preferably from within the greater printing ECO systems
- Intimate with both offline and online marketing
- Native English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Additional languages an advantage.
- Experience with Pardot and SFDC – an advantage
- Experience in public companies – An advantage
Not in scope
- Alliances – solution partners
Reports to - VP Marketing
Management position – Marcom Manager will report to Marketing Manager