Roles and Responsibility:
- Manage and oversee the company’s logistics processes, import/export, warehouse, and shipments
- Managed team of 4: 1 function in freight and team lead + 2 in logistics.
- Responsibility for process optimization, KPIs and cost reduction, and synergy with Highcon’s business needs
- Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation companies, and customers
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues
- Oversees preparation of documents such as letters of credit, bills of lading, license agreements, and other correspondence; coordinates other paperwork and documentation necessary to comply with tariffs and customs regulations.
- Expedites shipping of goods into and out of the country.
- Resolves customs delays.
- Manage return to vendor and repair activities related to quality inspection non-conformity
- Supervising, training, and guiding warehouse employees
- Reviewing timelines for scheduled deliveries
- Ensuring deliveries to the warehouse are received, inspected, documented, and stored properly
- Tracking products availability, packing, and shipping products for delivery
- Counting inventory and identifying damaged or lost goods
- Lead and take part in related projects: i.e. establishing a new warehouse/implementing WMS
- Track and update all data in the company’s ERP system
- Reports metrics and KPI’s to management