Highcon systems is looking for an Integration engineer to join our growing company and to a highly experienced integration team.
As an Integration engineer, you will be joining to the production group in the Operation division.
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for complex systems integration E2E that requires expertise in a wide variety of technology fields (lasers, optical, electronic, pneumatic, computing, mechanics) and excellent system understanding.
- Ensure the quality and precision of the Integration process and outcomes.
- Integration process cycle time reduction.
- Encourage innovation and ongoing process improvements.
- Working with engineering to address systems/integration process issues.
- Optional low volume field support at customer sites.
Skills and requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role in a multidisciplinary company
- Very good inter-personal communication level and service orientation.
- Practical engineer or equivalent degree, B.Sc. in either Electrical/ Mechanical engineering- advantage
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
- Proficient in English (speaking, reading, and drafting).
- Experience with electrical documentation reading.
- Self-motivated, creative and innovative.
- Team player with Excellent communication skills
- Independently with can-do attitude.