General position description:
Highcon systems is looking for a production manager to join our growing company and to a highly experienced integration team.
As a manager you will manage directly integration engineers and be responsible for the full turnkey machines which been led by our subcontractors.
The integration production manager responsibility is for the manufactured systems compliance to the production specifications.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Leam and resources management on a daily basis.
- Determine completion timeline and monitor progress to meet targets.
- Control tasks progress and results of each team member and process.
- Integrate Integration process automation (system book, data analysis).
- Lead failure analysis investigations.
- Lead and debug system issues and performance quality issues.
- Integration process cycle time reduction.
- Team training and qualifications.
- Recruit, guidance and qualification plan of a new employees.
- Encourage innovation and ongoing process improvements.
- Lead and implement new revisions changes, procedure changes within his discipline.
- Support the field service group in customer technical issues, new installations and onsite visits as required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of cross functional teams.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary environments (including SW, mechanics, lasers and
- Electronics), hands - on approach – must.
- Good inter-personal connections with various departments.
- High level English- writing and spoken.
- Self – tutoring.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of Electronics practical engineer degree, B.Sc. in Electronics/ Mechanics- advantage.
- Proven experience in multi-disciplinary systems integration- must.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines- must.
- Experience in implementing changes in production line- must.
- Proficient in English (speaking, reading and drafting) – must.
- Experience in electrical documentation reading.