A global Multidisciplinary hi-tech company from Yavne" is looking for IT Global Manager.
The IT global manager will be responsible for IT infrastructure and environment, Management Information Systems, information security, the company’s server farm, IT equipment, and helpdesk. The IT global manager will contribute in additional ways, based on the company’s needs, to develop advanced system and SW deployment and upgrade methods and increase the company’s efficiency and cost-saving.
· Manage the IT team and be a point of contact for external IT and information security-related vendors.
· In Charge Of ERP (Priority), CRM (SFDC), BI (Power BI), and other applications implementation,
administration and governing .
· In charge of offices and cloud infrastructure, including systems management, networking, backups, user
environment and all other aspects involved
· Lead overall Information Security Management and Information Technology strategy & execution
· Responsible globally for the helpdesk support for the employees and for all technical IT issues
· Responsible for IT budget: Priorities and defined IT budget needs, budget management, and control
· Maintain a direct channel with internal stakeholders regarding information security directives
· Handle security incidents in production and IT environments, Lead the preparations for regulatory audits
On the company’s security awareness program and training
· 3+ years of experience as an IT Manager in a global company
· 5+ years’ track record of experience in network, information security, and risk management, Priority,
SalesForce & etc.
· Experience in managing compliance projects, e.g.
· Experience designing, implementing, and leading security and risk management programs
· Experience in managing an office network environment
· Experience with Microsoft products – Office365, Active Directory, Teams, etc.
Strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Experience with Priority, SFDC, and Power BI – an advantage