The main responsibility is to provide technical service and support to Highcon machines installed in UK (England).
The responsibilities include the following:
- Provide field service product technical support as Tier 1 and Tier 2.
- Document and manage the service requests/calls using Salesforce.com.
- Perform site preparation and installation of the machine
- Provide customer operator training.
- Support Highcon customers in case of escalation or regular maintenance issues.
- Provide machine preventive maintenance as defined according to defined procedures.
- Monitor customer products and provide regular reports and feedback to company headquarters.
- Drive customer satisfaction through service excellence.
- Support customers in product application support.
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer infrastructure, processes, and key customer contacts.
- Escalate and manage customer issues in a professional manner to the HQ.
- Prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years related experience.
- 2-4 years related experience in a customer support position in multidisciplinary capital equipment industries (printing, finishing, other multidisciplinary equipment) in service or end-user
- Customer orientation
- Hands-on experience and approach with mechanical and electrical assemblies.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of operating systems software and applications.
- Experience and demonstrated presentation skills
- Ready for extensive traveling, at least 50% of the time.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Customer-oriented with an understanding of global customer management.
- Working outside normal business hours with customer-installed base.
- Demonstrated writing/correspondence and customer communication skills.
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information.
- Must have strong experience with onsite customer support in industrial automation products like printing / AOI or similar products.