We are looking for exceptionally smart people who see the potential of our technology to change the world and who would like to join us.
Would you like to join us? We are looking for a Field Support Engineer to take responsibility for installing, training and supporting customer sites.
- To ensure customer success and satisfaction through service excellence, maintain and follow up customer service calls using our CRM system.
- Escalate and manage customer issues in a professional manner to the service department and to know how to prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
- Machine installation including preliminary site inspection.
- Perform onsite maintenance, HW\SW upgrades & malfunction fix.
- Remote support of various issues ranging from application support to remote troubleshooting of complex issues thru guiding the end user.
- Operator on-site training, production & application support.
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer needs, business, infrastructure, processes, and key customer contacts.
- Support customer's business growth and business success.
- ?Bachelor’s degree in mechanical\electrical engineering or equivalent & 2-4 years related experience in a customer support position in service or end-user support environment.
- Intermediate level knowledge of operating systems software and applications, experience and demonstrated presentation skills.
- Travel extensively (50%-60%).
- We prefer someone who has a European passport.
- Customer-oriented with an understanding of global customer management
- Working outside normal business hours with customer installed base
- Demonstrated writing/correspondence and customer communication skills.
- Ability to apply intermediate product subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of product, technical and application issues.
- Acts as an informed team member providing a collection of information and analysis.
- Must have strong experience with onsite customer support of digital printing or similar industrial products
- European Citizenship is mandatory and one must reside in West Europe, preferably Germany, Belgium, or the Netherlands.