Highcon Systems Ltd. is seeking a creative and highly motivated Electronics Engineer Team Leader, for the R&D H&W team to design electronic systems for a digital cutting and creasing machine. It's a small team and the position requires hands-on design.
- Multi-axis motion control architecture design
- Imaging systems definition and selection
- Work closely with system engineers, mechanical engineers and s/w engineers to define specification and solution
- Hands-on integration and testing of electro-mechanical devices and equipment.
- Perform testing, fault finding, cost reduction, and other design activities.
- Electromagnetic compatibility and standards implementations in design.
- Board-level design.
- At least 5 years of experience with electronics design for control systems
- Experience as a team leader
- Knowledge of multidisciplinary control system design, PLC interfaces, and parameter tuning.
- Knowledge of design CAD tool (AutoCAD)
- Experience with motors selection
- Experience with sensors selection and integrations
- Deep knowledge of analog and digital circuit design
- Knowledge of imaging systems - advantage
- Hands-on experience with machine power cabinet assembly and design, safety, and cabling
- B.Sc Electrical Engineering from a well-known university