Highcon Systems Ltd. (TASE-HICN) develops, manufactures, sells and supports revolutionary digital cutting and creasing machines around the world.
After a successful IPO the company started trading on TASE in Dec 2020 and is seeking an experienced and highly motivated controller to join our finance team and lead the financial reporting and assist our transition from private to public company.
The controller will be responsible for:
- Preparation of periodic & annual financial statements including consolidation of subsidiaries according to IFRS.
- Will report to Finance Manager
- Preparation of monthly financial statements & financial business analysis for Management
- Preparation of statutory tax reports, overseas tax, subsidiaries tax filings.
- In charge of revenue recognition, COGS, inventory cycle , FA cycle
- Preparation of operating cashflow reports, overseeing cash collection.
- Financial planning reports – budget vs actual, revenues, cost analysis & forecast reports.
- Supervising bookkeeping such as billing, journal entries, and payroll, fixed assets.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of new processes and systems that enhance department workflow
- Preparation of periodic reports to the IIA.
- SOX Compliance
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with a BA in accounting/finance - Must.
- Experience - 1-3 years of experience after internship.
- IFRS knowledge - Must.
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Fluent written and verbal English - Must.
- Big4 full internship - Specializing in the high-tech industry with inventory - Advantage.
- Experience with technical accounting areas such as revenue recognition, inventory, Cost accounting – advantage.
- Familiar with ERP/Priority - advantage
- Very organized, excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Willing to take on new responsibilities
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly dynamic and motivated