Highcon will host a Highcon Live Event In Tel Aviv, Israel, showcasing the latest developments in digital finishing technology, including a live demo on the Highcon Beam digital cutting and creasing machine. By joining the event from Wednesday, June 4th, 2019 to Thursday, June 6th, 2019, our guests will get inspired and learn about the Highcon capabilities.
Digital technology enables agile production. Faced with the market trends of ever shorter runs, faster delivery times and the need for differentiation, today’s printers, converters and trade finishers need to optimize their manufacturing workflows to suit brand and consumer requirements, and Highcon offers a valuable solution.
Join us to learn more about the digital transformation, and how your business can stay ahead of the game by creating better customer engagement, optimizing your supply chain and dramatically reducing time to market.
- How can I register to the Highcon Live Event and what is the participation fee? The registration and participation is free. Simply click here to register to the event
- What expenses are covered for the Highcon Partners Event? Your registration includes all transportation, meals, evening events, conferences, tours and any other logistical aspects during the event. Flights are not included, and should be booked by you independently. Hotel accommodations have been reserved by Highcon and to be paid independently by each guest upon check in at the hotel.
- When do you suggest that I book my flights? We recommend to arrive in Israel on Tuesday, June 4th, 2019 by 4PM local time, and depart from Israel on Thursday, June 6th, 2019 after 5PM local time
- How will I get from the Airport to the hotel? When arriving at Ben Gurion International Airport, after the baggage claim and customs, a ground representative will welcome you with a sign bearing the Highcon logo. The representative will help you locate the shuttle arranged for your transfer to the hotel.
- Which hotel should I book? Guests are welcome to book their reservation through Highcon at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Tel Aviv. Your reservation will include breakfast and wireless internet access. Meals and transportation within Israel will be covered by Highcon. Please note travel costs to be covered by all guests independently upon check-in at the Crown Plaza Tel Aviv Beach Hotel reception desk.
- Are there any special documents I need to enter Israel? Travel to Israel requires a valid passport for at least six months beyond the date of your return ticket. To find out if you require a visa to enter Israel, simply click here
- Is my insurance covered for the trip? Please contact your travel agent or insurance company for Health and Luggage insurance to be organized independently.
- What should I pack? The dress code for the event is business causal. For the Jerusalem day tour, please bring comfortable shoes.
- What is the local Israeli currency? The Israeli New Shekel is the currency of the State of Israel.
- How’s the weather going to feel like? June is usually a sunny time of the year in Israel. Prepare for warm weather during the day, although it may be a bit windy during the evenings. You are advised to bring a jacket.
- What is the standard electrical voltage in Israel? 230V and the frequency is 50Hz. Feel free to use standard voltage between 220 – 240 V. You may need to an adapter plug.
- Where can I mention my dietary restrictions or requirements? Simply let us know when filling out the registration form how we can make it easier for you to enjoy your trip.
- Anything else I should know? We invite you to join us for Dinner on June 4th, 2019 at 7PM in Tel Aviv (more details to follow)