We are a dynamic fast growing company with a strong supportive culture. In addition to a growing team in Israel we are building international sales, marketing and customer support organisation. Highcon is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity.Fields of interest include: material technology, lasers & optics, software, mechanical engineering and integration. Even if there is not a current position but you have the relevant experience in the above disciplines then we would like to hear from you here.
A great opportunity for C# Developer to join our software team at Highcon.
The team is responsible for developing the Highcon Digital die cutting
machines, including anything from back-end services to their client-end
As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to make important
technical decisions to design develop and coordinate with the rest of the
team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
You will have the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary R&D department.
· Translate application Epics and use cases into functional applications
· Technical design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, testable and reliable C# code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
· Testing the code in simulation and integration with machines(hardware)
· Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
· Familiarity with the .NET framework 4.5 ,4.7
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Experience with various design and architectural patterns
· Experience with WPF, WCF WEB API, EF.
· Experience with web application development
· Experience with AWS ,Azure services
· Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and entity framework.
· Ability to analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to tasks
· Team player, self-learning and self-managed capabilities
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git , VSTS, TFS.
· Familiarity with CI CD.
· Understand Agile processes and methodologies
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)