We are a dynamic fast growing company with a strong supportive culture. In addition to a growing team in Israel we are building international sales, marketing and customer support organisation. Highcon is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity.Fields of interest include: material technology, lasers & optics, software, mechanical engineering and integration. Even if there is not a current position but you have the relevant experience in the above disciplines then we would like to hear from you here.
Highcon Systems LTD is seeking a creative and highly motivated Mechanical Engineer,
for R&D mechanics team, to research, design, develop and analyze subsystems
and mechanisms for a digital cutting and creasing machine.
· Ownership from concept to engineering release, including design, development,
testing and field validation of new and existing products, to meet program
· Perform classical engineering analysis on designs, conduct engineering stress
analysis, fatigue, vibration analysis using both conventional engineering tools
and through computer simulation software.
· Produce detail engineering and assembly drawings for manufacturing, define and
perform lab tests for verification and conformance of design outputs to meet
the design inputs.
· Generate and review design documentation, procedures, reports and other
documentation associated with the mechanical design
· Customer support, problem-solving, root cause analysis and understanding of
system level failure modes.
· Work with other functions to understand and align on product requirements,
development needs and translates them into working engineering specifications.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
· Experience - minimum 4 years
Knowledge and skills
· SolidWorks experience with a working knowledge of PLM - must
· High degree of creativity, with analytical mindset, engineering and
communication skills - must
· Team player, hands-on individual with problem-solving skills - must
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, mastery in English - must
· Completed at least one design cycle of multidisciplinary subsystem from
requirements to implementation - an advantage
· Work experience in high risk profile, dynamic environment - an advantage
· Knowledge of manufacturing technologies, materials, coatings, and quality
control - an advantage
· Experience in paper handling systems - an advantage
· Experience in motion systems and control - an advantage
· Knowledge of dynamics, fluid mechanics, and physics - an advantage