We are a dynamic fast growing company with a strong supportive culture. In addition to a growing team in Israel we are building international sales, marketing and customer support organisation. Highcon is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity.Fields of interest include: material technology, lasers & optics, software, mechanical engineering and integration. Even if there is not a current position but you have the relevant experience in the above disciplines then we would like to hear from you here.
Title: Pre sales application engineer
Through a high level of customer interaction and understanding of Highcon digital finishing, develop an expert knowledge of the applications for digital finishing and the associated value within the supply chain.
• Must have application knowledge and leadership skills
• Develop this knowledge and leadership to support new Highcon customers.
• Enabling them to accelerate their business through a structured approach.
• The role requires working closely with customers on-site, at a senior level
within their Sales.
• Use the wide range of application knowledge to support the Highcon sales team
and channels within the sales cycle.
• Helping to prove the business case through application and value knowledge.
This requires frequent field visits to prospects with the sales team.
• In conjunction with Highcon marketing, develop case studies, sales tools and
materials to support the value message within the sales cycle.
• Work closely with the Highcon Sales and Marketing management to help disseminate
this information across the company, supporting the internal knowledge growth.
• Help identify new customer requirements and feed this back to Highcon product marketing.
• The pre-sale engineer will combine technical knowledge in software system alongside
an understanding of production processes in industry.
• He will be responsible accompany the client from understanding the necessary
receiving software files to perform for Highcon, transfer needs within the organization
(Highcon) and will perform the work for the customer.
• Will also be responsible for examining the results of production.
• Will clearly understand the customer's production system end (this is a conservative
industry, which is not used to working digitally) and help him combine the Highcon
machine in site.
• The role is also to understand how the customer can enhance his output.
• The job requires variety of skills; technical, business orientation (due to the contact
with the customer), good internal skills to support the work with varied interfaces
(works with a variety of disciplines and areas of development within or outside the organization).