We are a dynamic fast growing company with a strong supportive culture. In addition to a growing team in Israel we are building international sales, marketing and customer support organisation. Highcon is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity.Fields of interest include: material technology, lasers & optics, software, mechanical engineering and integration. Even if there is not a current position but you have the relevant experience in the above disciplines then we would like to hear from you here.
Highcon Systems LTD is seeking a creative, experienced and highly motivated Customer Support Engineer to support Highcon’s global customers, partners and installations.
· Support global customers, partners and installations
· Receives customer cases, record, log and follow up for resolution
· Track all customer cases in the CRM with ongoing updates
· Generate regulate CRM reports, data and analysis
· Place global services orders and follow up for delivery
· Manage and monitor the service requests of global internal and external customers
· Support field upgrades and modifications
· Prepare daily / weekly / monthly customer status reports and analysis
· Demonstrate understanding of customer infrastructure, processes, and key customer contacts.
· Build and maintain strong internal and external customer relationships
· Prioritize workload with minimal supervision
· Control the spare parts inventory and tools
· A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 (mechanical/electronic engineering) years related experience
· 2-4 years related experience in a customer support position in a service or end user support environment
· Intermediate level knowledge of operating systems software and applications
· Experience and demonstrated presentation skills
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Customer oriented with understanding global customer management
· Working out of normal business hours with global customer installed base
· Demonstrated writing/correspondence and customer communication skills ( Fluent English)
· Ability to apply intermediate product subject matter knowledge to solve a variety product issues, technical and application.
· Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and analysis.
. Ability to work independently, troubleshooting oriented