Business Development Manager for EMEA
Highcon Systems Ltd., is seeking a European based Business & Brand Development Manager to work with customers and help them to expand their product offering, and business growth through use of Highcon’s digital finishing capabilities. The successful candidate will develop strategies to increase the demand for digitally cut and creased products.
This is a high impact position in a fast growing technology company with a unique offering for packaging converters, commercial printers, brand owners and designers.
Work with customers and potential customers:
- Develop and expand applications knowledge to support new Highcon customers, enabling them to accelerate their business through a structured approach. This requires working closely with customers on-site, at a senior level within their Sales and Executive staff, building marketing and sales strategies and tactics and supporting their execution.
- Support the Highcon sales team within the sales cycle, by helping to prove the business case. This requires frequent field visits to potential customers with the sales team.
- Build, develop and convey knowledge of the applications, benefits and potential of digital finishing and the associated value within the entire supply chain – from product strategy through design and all the way to production and use.
Work with Brands and Marketing Agencies
- Identify target audiences, establish and develop close links to key brand owners and designers, gaining an intimate knowledge of their requirements and trends.
- Use these insights to link customers and brand owners, helping to drive growth and development of new applications.
- Represent Highcon at industry events, presenting the value and being the local ‘digital evangelist’.
Work with Highcon Marketing team
- To develop case studies and material to support the messaging and sales cycle.
- Help identify and disseminate customer requirement information across the company, in particular to Product Marketing, and support internal knowledge growth.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 6-10 years’ Marketing and/or Sales experience and relevant educational background
- Similar experience in a business growth or marketing role, preferably in a packaging company or design and branding agency working with leading brand owners.
- Skills in working directly with customers, preferably in post-sales roles supporting customer success.
- Experience working in an international and diverse cultural environment.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills with proficiency in English
- Additional European languages – an advantage
- Ability to create and deliver convincing presentations
- Experience within the digital printing, media or packaging industry with knowledge of the supply chain for print production, preferably related to folded cartons.
- A creative thinker with ability to gather information and develop new ideas.
- Highly presentable and able to work remotely and within a small team. Evidence of self-motivation.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org